A 100% natural eyeshadow palette with 8 warm-toned shades in a range of finishes.
Create a radiant eye look with the Eye of Horus Summer Solstice Eyeshadow Palette. Featuring 8 highly pigmented pressed eyeshadows in a range of finishes including metallic, satin and matte, each warm-toned shade was inspired by the sun and summer heat.
Why Will I Love Eye of Horus Summer Solstice Eyeshadow Palette?
- Pressed eyeshadow palette
- Highly pigmented, long-lasting shades
- Warm-toned colours
- Finishes include metallic, satin and matte
- 100% natural ingredients
- Talc-free, gluten-free and tree nut-free
- Made in Australia
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- 8 x 3g
High performance mineral pigments easily apply and blend, for long-wearing, crease-proof colour. Ideal for creating a wide variety of eye looks, this palette features shadows ranging from cream to copper to cranberry.
Each velvety shade is infused with bio-active natural extracts, including Olive Leaf Extract, Golden Seal and Moringa Oil, to help nourish and protect the delicate eye area.
What shades are in the Eye of Horus Summer Solstice Eyeshadow Palette?
- Milky Way – Satin cream flecks of the stars (Satin)
- Burn – Parched bronze foil (Metallic)
- Burst – Metallic scorched copper gold (Metallic)
- Star – Satin pink peach (Satin)
- Jupiter – rich matte clay (Matte)
- Flare – Metallic cranberry tone (Metallic)
- Mars – Baked red earth (Matte)
- Orion – Satin deep chocolate (Satin)
Eye of Horus Summer Solstice Eyeshadow Palette 24g
- Blendable matte shades provide a base or can be used on the crease
- Satin and pearls highlight for a light-diffusing look
If this product is sealed, please ensure the seal is intact prior to using the product.
Mica, Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin, Moringa Oleifera Seed (Drumstick) Oil, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylancium Bark Extract, Rosemary, Officinalis Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract, Citrus Lemon Peel Extract, Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract, Hydrastis, Candadensis Root Extract, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract May Contain: +/- Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Ultramarine Blue CI 77007, Tin Oxide CI 77861